...La Tahzan Inaallah Ma'Ana...

"Jgn bersedih, sesungguhnya Allah bersama kita "



~There is nothing... but 2 say...



There is nothing but to say to ask Allah for forgiveness, for what I have done wrong so far. I can’t bear the pain that what I have done to people whom I knew, people who I’ve loved, I have just been self-centered and been an egoistic person, I blamed myself from the mistakes I have done.

This because of my side of the story, I just made myself useless and miserable, over what, I also don’t really understand, it just because of that someone whom I once knew, I became useless and miserable over that, come on, stop being so selfish, it a matter time thing will change eventually.

I just need to wake up and face the reality, this is the world of reality, not fantasy.

I just have to be more realistic in life, I am no more child, I am already fully grown young adult, I should be behaving like one. Let go of that misery, and move on to better life.

Face the fact that you can’t choose what you want to be perfect as always what you wanted.

The more I think of it, the more miserable I could be, please let it go, for the sake of my simple beautiful life I had. And also for the sake of Allah.

That is why love can never be better enough with a person, the Ultimate Love is only and I say only for Allah, no one else. I am yours Allah. Please let me be your humble servant....







...Terima kasih sudi baca...

0 sedang bergolek..!!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...