...La Tahzan Inaallah Ma'Ana...

"Jgn bersedih, sesungguhnya Allah bersama kita "



~ Yes... Indeed..!!! Fuhhh..~






Whats wrong with me???

What happen to me???

(Bukan ka same je mksud 2??? Huhuhu…)

Kenapa lah…….

every night before i sleep, i just think to be a good person when i wake up

i wish i can manage my daily schedule very well

i wish i will not wasting time

i wish i can give full concentrate on my study

i wish i wish and I wish…!!!

Tapi.. biler result kuar and is NOTHING.. hampeh..~

Bagi aku…. i just empty

i need KETAKUTAN itu.. Cyesly aku cakap! Erggghhhh~~…

KETAKUTAN for the coming exam… huhuhu~..

keep staying on me please???

Tolonglah kembali rasa takut itu….

i need someone to talk to???

Hummm… yes indeed

yeah i know you got so much more important things to take care of

go on do your work rather than care about me

i'm just fine…

Sbetul2 nya….. i miss you like dying :(

i need you so much…!!!.... hukhukhuk~…

p/s: Aduyaaiiii… aku sedang EMO lagi…. Sume bercampur gaul…. Ergghhhhh~…

I feel nothing daaaa… huhuhu~…





...Terima kasih sudi baca...

2 sedang bergolek..!!:

Dol said...

ni kenapa ni? rindu pakwe ke??? haha.

samalah..
i wish the same as what u've wished. huhu

m!Rm0_cha!yOk said...

erkk.. xdelh.. hik2.. sj nk tacing2 ckit.. ngee~..
hmmm... ye dh 2.. wish je tau ann?? huhuhu~..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...